When you have created the perfect design for your photo book pages, you can save the layout in our offline creator tools. That way you can easily use the same layout again. You can even export your saved layouts to another computer! We will show you how to do it.
1. Go to "Indelingen" in the left column and click on "Eigen indelingen".
2. Click on "Huidige indeling opslaan" at the top.
Here you can also find all of your saved layouts. Just drag the layout to the page to use it again.
How can I export my layouts to another computer?
Please note: You can only transfer layouts to a computer with the same operating system (Windows to Windows and Mac to Mac).
|Export layouts||Import layouts|
|1. Open the tab "Bestand" and click on "Instellingen".
2. Select the "Geavanceerd" tab and click on "Exporteer mijn indelingen".
3. A window will appear where you can select a location to save the file. We recommend saving it directly on a USB or external harddrive.
1. Open the tab "Bestand" and click on "Instellingen".
Once the layouts are imported you can find them under "Mijn indelingen" in the offline creator tool.